Executive IT Support Analyst, London
As an Executive Support Analyst, you are responsible for providing technical expertise and end-user support in the area of Desktop, Mobile and Collaborative platforms for executives and other critical functions. Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships that drive activities and exceed customer expectations.
Position summary – Primary Executive Support/Secondary Field Support
– Provide high level technical support, dealing with complex issues and implementing smart solutions to nonstandard problems.
– Take ownership of issues, escalate issues as appropriate and work with escalation points through to resolution.
– Participate in standard procedure creation and maintenance, contribute to Knowledge base.
– Participation in out of hour’s work and on-call rota as required.
– Work in a fast-paced environment, be adaptable to continuous change and responsibilities, and work out of different physical office locations when required.
– Under guidance, participate as part of a project team to provide technical support, resolve issues and plan for assigned IT functions.
– Continuously strive to improve, support and identify opportunities to increase efficiency and expand services.
Duties & Accountabilities
– Required to provide on-call coverage during off-hours; may also be expected to travel to other offices and locations in order to provide onsite support when required. Manage, coordinate and support on-site home visits for a team of Technology Concierges.
– Install, configure and troubleshoot complex hardware and/or software solutions supporting critical business functions.
– This role must be able to represent IT in an appropriate professional manner with communicating complex technical issues in business language.
– Provide “White Glove” Concierge Service of the highest level to Senior Executives, designated personal contacts/family, Executive Support Staff, and Board of Directors.
– Given the level and exacting nature of the user base, must be able to manage challenges, relationships, and interaction with a high-level of diplomacy, discretion, and competence.
– Utilize strong technology troubleshooting abilities on both recurring routine glitches and/or unique system problems to identify what is driving issues and how to resolve them.
– Advanced knowledge and familiarity with installing, maintaining and troubleshooting desktop resources including, but not limited to operating system software, MS Office suite, commercial off the shelf software, desktops, laptops, mobile devices, tablets, multi-function printers, internet technologies, remote access solutions and all commonly used desktop peripherals.
– Manage and troubleshoot desktop and mobile devices. Configure mobile devices to ensure the highest degree of stability, functionality and user experience.
– Resolving any issues related to our infrastructure, both internally hosted and cloud-based. This includes things like: e-mail, printers, wired and wireless networks, video conferencing, and VPN
– Maintain an understanding of the various technology resources available and be able to speak to the benefits and drawbacks for each
– Demonstrate ownership and manage incident resolution from end-to-end, collaborating with technology peers and marshalling company resources as needed to provide resolutions in a highly responsive manner. Must be able to escalate and provide visibility, as appropriate, to senior IT management.
– Provide user support both face-to-face and over the telephone.
– Undertake Client Workstation builds (including the configuration of both OS and applications)
– Maintain the networked printers.
– Deal with virus issues on workstations and other security specific issues.
– Use client management tools to support PC and laptop environment.
– Utilise the call tracking system for recording all IT issues.
– Prioritise Incident tickets and resolve according to SLA, while performing duties on other Service Requests and Infrastructure project work.
– Ensure assets are recorded and tracked.
– Provide remote support to other offices where possible.
– Provide support for Executive Video and Audio Conferences.
– Occasional travel to other offices to provide onsite support when required.
Business competencies and Experience Required:
– Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management.
– Proven ability to build credibility and strong customer relationships as a trusted IT advisor who understands the unique needs of Senior Executives and VIPs and can balance with organizational strategy.
– Able to discretely manage highly confidential/sensitive company and personal information
– Must have hands-on experience supporting senior executive level clientele, with a strong desire to deliver best in class service.
– Able to work calmly under pressure and/or challenging conditions
– 3 years + of general experience in one or more IT Functions
– Need to have experience in setting up and supporting meetings for senior management.
– Be proactive and prepared to engage directly with the executive C-suite
– Experience of troubleshooting video call setup issues over wide area networks and basic troubleshooting of components found in AV meeting rooms
– Should have experience with Video Conferencing systems (Teams, Webex, Zoom)
– IT Service Desk experience required, in Windows Desktop and Server environment.
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Must be able to work effectively as part of a project team, fostering team cooperation.
– Technical, in-depth Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system.
– Technical, in-depth Knowledge of Office 365/2016 and below
– Knowledge of CRM systems such as ServiceNow or Jira
– Use of remote support tools such as Bomgar/Goverlan/Remote Desktop.
– Worked with patch management and software deployment using SCCM or similar
– Active Directory and Exchange, administration and technologies.
– Strong TCP/IP and network supporting protocols (DNS, DHCP, etc).
– Mobile support – iOS/Android
– Remote Access/VPN (Global Protect/Cisco IPSec/Any connect/Pulse Secure).
– Stays current with rapidly changing technology and applies it to business needs
– Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
Equal Opportunity Employer:
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
- £23000 - £28000 per annum...Apply For This Job
6 months - Negotiable...Apply For This Job
6 months - Negotiable...Apply For This Job
parttime, £55,800-£90,000 per year, Bracknell - Jubilee House...Apply For This Job
parttime, £55,800-£90,000 per year, Bracknell Campus...Apply For This Job
Location This role will be based in Newcastle. Please find further information on the Corporate hub locations here. About the...Apply For This Job