Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Joining the Disclosure of Interest Technology division, you will be at the vanguard of the multi-year global renovation program to transform the way the firm reports and manages its equity holdings. You will be involved in the decision-making process throughout the software lifecycle; and get exposure to the enterprise-wide array of businesses that comprise Morgan Stanley. Youâll be co-located with clients and senior stakeholders.
How you’ll fulfill & maximise your potential:
– Work with EMEA clients to discuss business requirements, define and implement technical solutions that fits into our global platform in an agile manner.
– Design and renovate our next generation calculation / reporting engine, embracing advanced technologies including but not limited to big data processing, containerization, and cloud adoption.
– Drive DevOps practices to continuously improve infrastructure, testing automation, CI/CD etc.
What you’ll need to succeed:
– Strong programming experience in Java / Spring.
– Hands on SQL knowledge
– Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
– A passion to learn and attention to details
– Experience with cloud technology is a plus.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Learn more about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley in Glasgow on our LinkedIn page andYoutube channel.
Build a career with impact. Apply today.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
12 months - £500 - £550 per day...Apply For This Job
parttime, £55,800-£90,000 per year, Bracknell Campus...Apply For This Job
- Negotiable...Apply For This Job
- £27000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits...Apply For This Job
6 months - Negotiable...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management...Apply For This Job