• Operate the Monitoring Systems and maintain service monitors
• Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on Traiana systems and networks)
• Liaising with both technical and management teams, handling escalation through to resolution
• Participate in NOC back-office various tasks – user’s management, internal version uploads to test environment, etc.
• Facilities maintenance (monitoring and management of air-conditioning, UPS, generators, power usage, running health and safety and housekeeping checks)
• Maintenance of WIKI and technical documentation (for NOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations
• Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly regarding the company’s own architecture and platforms
• Participate in a 24×6 shifts roster
• At least 1 year experience in a technical Support or similar role
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English – Must
• Good network diagnostic skills
• Basic knowledge of the OSI model, networking, Linux and Windows OS
• Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools
• Strong analytical skills and able to collate and interpret data from various sources
• Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly
• Familiarly with Finance markets – an advantage
• Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people
• Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, in order to comply with applicable federal, state, and local vaccine mandates (including those in place for US federal contractors), US employees may be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated, unless they have been approved for an accommodation due to a medical reason, a sincerely held religious belief or another legally protected reason. T he company also participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the US.
For informationplease click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.
Andover - Brickstone Square - Excellent salary and benefits...Apply For This Job
London - Ropemaker Place - Excellent salary and benefits...Apply For This Job
- Negotiable...Apply For This Job
- Negotiable...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management...Apply For This Job