We are replacing 80% of Coop’s systems, software and infrastructure to create a stable, secure and futureproof technological platform. It is profiles like you, which make sure that we can introduce leading edge technology while we phase out the old systems in a good way. Technology must create value in every corner of our business.
* To act as a Solution Responsible when implementing new solutions, maintenance and system integrations.
* Define a best-fit solution for existing problems
* Ensures technological risks are accounted for and solutions meet necessary requirement
* Coordinates ongoing activities and ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions
* Design and Delivery of solutions with integrations to an SAP S/4 Retail solution landscape
* Documentation and delivery of solution and functional design
* Expected to work closely with team members to understand business needs and success criteria
* Support operational teams and processes in the Coop business ensuring an effective and stable operation
* Promotes the vision and value to the various stakeholders from business and IT
* Ensure that monitoring and alert mechanisms are aligned with business needs
* Monitor solution trends, identify new capabilities, conduct Proof of Concepts, and evolve these solutions.
* Produce conceptual and logical solution designs for development tasks.
* Work with SI’s and AMS providers on delivering new functionality and fixing master data related incidents
* Minimum 5 years’ experience system design and architecture
* Educated to degree level or equivalent – Bachelor/Master’s degree
* STEP or Relex or SAP experience is preferred, but not a requirement
* Industry knowledge from the Retail business is preferred
* Exposure in system architecture and implementations
* Requirements gathering, maintenance planning, solution design, configuration and customization of
* You must be able to communicate initiatives and implications in a way, which both business and
technology professionals can understand
* You must have the ability to pick new things up quickly in a rapidly changing, agile environment, and be
able to communicate with external Vendors and Senior Stakeholders.
* Demonstrate analytical skills to translate abstract problems into tangible items that can be solved to drive
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, age, national origin, sexual orientation, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.