**Tech Lead** **Asset Management** **Digital Transformation** **Java** **AWS** **Angular**
Salary: £85,000 – £110,000 – Dependant on level experience
My client, a leading Asset Management company, are looking for a Tech Lead to lead the architectural decisions for the team.
The executor and the forward-thinking force behind the technical solution. The Tech Lead values simplicity and is unafraid to challenge technical constraints and procedures to achieve an Agile design. You’ll works closely with all team members to create a modular, scalable solution that addresses/incorporates future architectural changes and designs. You will drive the team’s engineering practices in test driven development, continuous integration, and automated deployment. You are a hands-on team member who actively coaches the team to solve complex problems.
In these roles you will:
* Mentors and coaches the technical team, specifically with code reviews
* Design the overall technological vision, design and road map of the product with the help of the team, and provides awareness of enterprise wide asks from CTO / ESF / GTO / that require reaction/adherence
* Guide the product team on technology strategy related to coding practices, continuous integration, automated deployment, best practices and common obstacles
* Be hands on and engage in coding to help the team to develop solutions and solve all surfacing problems at hand, identifies and removes technical impediments
* With guidance from the STL and PTL (where applicable), works with Product Owner to build reusable and scalable components, align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack, in story creation and acceptance criteria, and communicate trade-offs effectively with Developers
* Constantly looking for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution, challenges status quo
* Provide the team a roadmap for implementing software engineering practices for higher code quality
* Proactively identifies, manages, and mitigates technical risks and any related issues
* Communicates project status and issues regularly to internal partners, including leaders, team members, and senior managers, and influences key decisions across partner groups
What it takes:
* Minimum of eight years related work experience, with at least three years of development experience.
* Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience. Graduate degree preferred.
* Can make architecture decisions at team & product level
* Be able to code and architect back and front end solutions with multiple types or architecture
* Seen as an expert within the technical components of the domains/products/journeys
* Experienced developer or technical lead with deep insight into relevant technologies and trends
* Familiar with appropriate production environments
* Experience in Agile Development, with specific Tech Lead (or similar) experience preferred
* Understands relationship with Product Owner, Scrum Master, and rest of technical team
* Experience managing technical priorities w/i the Backlog
Mindset and Behaviours
* Excited about trying new solutions outside standard/ approved options
* Embraces a culture of trust, complete transparency
* Coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team’s potential
* Strong communication skills with ability to align the organization on complex technical decisions
If you believe you match the above criteria and are keen to hear more about the role then please apply, and you will have a response in 48 hours.
6 months - £650 - £750 per day + Outside IR35...Apply For This Job
- Negotiable...Apply For This Job
- Bonus and Pension...Apply For This Job
- Negotiable...Apply For This Job
- £85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + Bonus and Pension...Apply For This Job
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|