Northern Trust is looking for an enthusiastic, design-driven creative to join our team as a React Native Developer.
As Northern Trust works on our exciting digital transformation products this role will be central to that change and will be an opportunity for the preferred candidate to express themselves in the creation of a best in class market app to support our clients and investors.
What You Will Do:
As a developer within our team, you will own the development of our D2C mobile applications and participate in the complete application development lifecycle.
You will work with a geographically dispersed, agile team to build a consumer facing hybrid, mobile applications.
· Work in a cross-functional team of UX, design, product, architects, and BAs to build a consumer facing hybrid, mobile applications.
· Work closely with back-end developers to integrate with our platform services – calling out additional services to make your application a success.
· Work across product development, feature architecture as well as operational support, getting involved in requirements gathering, making architectural decisions, and writing awesome code to solve big problems.
· Deliver and demo your work at end of sprint reviews
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
· Proven experience with React Native
· Experience in using Redux (or similar) for stage management
· Experience in implementing Push notifications, ROPC/B2B authentication, digital wallets, maps, biometric authentications, card payments, and other APKs of external vendors.
· Testing experience using Jest/Enzyme/Detox/React Testing Library
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· Experience working with RESTful APIs and GraphQL
· Familiarity with native iOS/Android
· Working knowledge of GIT version control
· An understanding of good UI/UX design
· Familiar with mobile app architecture and understand its trade-offs
· Experience building native mobile apps
· Experience with React Native animations
· Build modular and responsive code
· Familiar with CI/CD platforms like GitHub actions, Azure pipeline, Fastlane and App Center would be a plus
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
There is a place for you at T. Rowe Price to grow, contribute, learn, and make a difference. We are a...Apply For This Job